Services at Tran Postal Central LLC
When you open a private mailbox at Tran Postal Central LLC you get much more than a "PO Box." For the home-based businesses, a private mailbox provides you with a street address that allows you to have a business address without having to use your residential one. Also, our mailboxes offer security and reassurance when receiving items with personal information.
A private mailbox permits you to receive deliveries from ALL carriers such as DHL, UPS and FedEx, neither of which can deliver to a post office box at a USPS facility. Rental agreements are 3, 6 and 12-month commitments. There is a refundable $8 key deposit.
Small mailboxes have the following terms: $30 (for 3 months), $54 (for 6 months), and $102 (for 12 months). Small mailboxes have been changed to Baby Blue. The rates will be raised by the end of 2014.
Turquoise and Primary mailboxes are available. The terms are priced the following: $42 (for 3 months), $72 (for 6 months), and $120 (for 12 months). The rates will be raised by the end of 2014. These mailboxes used to be the Medium and Medium Plus sizes.
In 2015, the new Blue all-inclusive mailbox terms will be introduced. More efficient and positive services will be provided.
$1 per page. We can only send faxes within the United States.
Black & White Photocopying
Ten cents per side.
Public Computer Usage
15 Minutes of Fame!
$1 per fame on the computer.
Some people need more fame than others, so we have a flat-rate of $1 per computer use.
10 cents a B & W side print out regardless of whether you print it or we do.
We do not have color printouts because we're trying to cut costs without raising our prices.
We offer many box sizes, supplied from a locally owned third generation Portland business. In fact most of our boxes are manufactured just a few miles from our store.
Box Numbers by inches
4 x 4 x 24
6 x 6 x 6
10 x 10 x6
12 x 12 x 6
12 x 9 x 9
14 x 10 x 8
15 x 12 x 10
16 x 16 x 12
18 x 12 x 12
18 x 18 x 12
24 x 12 x 12
24 x 16 x 13
We also sell various size envelopes, tape and other packaging supplies. Unfortunately, in order to not raise any of our box supply prices, we will have limited office supplies.
- Implementing the new Blue all-inclusive mailboxes with names changed to the respective colors of mailboxes. Price changes will be effective 2015.
- We no longer offer USPS drop-off services for prepaid packages and parcels. Letters are still accepted.
- There is no longer tracking with USPS. Put a stamp on it and call it good.
- We've changed our Saturday hours to close at 4 PM.
- As of 10/10/12, we will no longer ship via USPS Priority Flat-Rate BOXES, unless to an APO or an International address.
- New ownership. Tran Postal Central LLC.
- Updated website.
- We limited
our copy and computer services to basic printing needs. You can bring
your own paper, but please check with the clerk at the counter before
loading our machine. Thus, our cardstock will only be used for our
existing restaurant clients for menus.
- As of December 30, 2011, we will no longer accept American Express credit cards.
- We offer limited USPS drop-off services to only proper packaged shipments.
As of November 1, 2011, we no longer accept Discover credit card transactions.
- Shipping Ninja Logo Contest! Congratulations to Ray Estrada for winning!
As of November 1, 2010, we will no longer
have Notary services. We are focusing primarily on shipping. Other
services we still offer: basic copies, basic computer prints, domestic faxing, limited mailing, and mailboxes.
- As of October 1, 2010, USPS prepaid drop-offs will go out the next day with our mailman at 10 AM PST.
As of January 20, 2010, we will no longer accept other UPS account
numbers unless they are already preprinted labels. This is to assure UPS
numbers are not incorrectly written.
- We will limit our USPS services to the following: First-Class, Media, Priority and Express.
- Summer 2009, new web site look and radio ad aired.
- MediumPlus mailboxes added.
- DHL no longer has domestic shipments. Services are limited due to the lack of international shipments with DHL.
- Medium mailboxes are added.
- New ownership as of November 2006.
- Moved from NE 12th Ave and Alberta St to NE 15th Ave and Alberta St.
- Postal Central and Copy got started on NE 12th Ave and Alberta St.